It's been a long time since I have had mini-skein sets in stock. This set is called Objectivity, and it's a set of five 20-gram mini skeins. The five minis together are equivalent to one full-sized skein of yarn.
The colorways are a gradient going from white to black as follows:
- Cream (undyed but treated just as my dyed skeins in all ways but dye)
- Black and White (white with black speckles)
- Javert (white with black stripes and speckles)
- Objectivity (black with thin white stripes)
- Little Black Dress (all black)
Objectivity Mini-Skein Set on Splendid Sock
92 yards each / 460 yards altogether
20 grams each / 100 grams altogether
75% superwash merino / 25% nylon
Care: Machine or hand wash cold and air dry.
Please consider signing up for my weekly newsletter. You'll find secret sales for subscribers only, interviews with pattern designers, tutorials, and announcement for new product lines. You'll also receive 15% off your first purchase from Purple Lamb when you sign up.